Job Listings For Cobb Austin TX
Position Overview: COBB Tuning, a leading performance automotive company, is a young, dynamic company with a reputation for excellent customer service in our industry. Our goal is to cultivate loyal customers by providing the best products on the market with expert customer service to back it up.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confidently assist customers directly by phone, online, or in person
- Record detailed customer and vehicle information as well as issues in a variety of
- Remotely troubleshoot product and vehicle operation with tailored responses
- Gauge customer goals and advise on vehicle builds and performance hardware selection
- Accurately process orders and payment transactions
- Record and internally communicate details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Ensure customer loyalty with exceptional service
- Strong enthusiasm for automotive performance
- Strong familiarity with vehicles in our core markets (Subaru, Mitsubishi, GT-R, Mazdaspeed, BMW, Ford)
- Confident computer skills
- Professional oral and written communication
- Strong desire to exceed the customer’s expectations (whatever it takes)
- Take ownership of issues and drive to completion
- Strong troubleshooting skills (ability to take a step-by-step analytical approach)
- Mechanical ability a plus (has installed parts on their own car)
- Able to learn software programs necessary to complete tasks.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions. While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
Return To Careers