Job Listings For Cobb Austin TX
About COBB Tuning
COBB Tuning is the industry leader in complete tuning solutions for enthusiast performance vehicles. Founded in 1999 by Trey Cobb in Rockwall, TX, COBB Tuning is now headquartered in Austin, TX. We are leaders in the performance tuning marketplace and are focused on delivering integrated and staged performance packages that combine custom ECU and TCU tuning software that is delivered by DIY hardware device and hard part packages that are uniquely designed for each vehicle group we support. We have created ecosystem of custom software, and design/manufacture hard parts (exhaust systems, intakes, etc.) to make our customers have a huge grin on their face every time they press the gas pedal. COBB Tuning’s strong direct to consumer relationship combined with over 1000 dealers worldwide is leading to strong growth for the company and in employee career paths.
What COBB Needs:
COBB Tuning’s Content Marketing Specialist will be accountable for daily initiatives to drive traffic and customer engagement. You will work directly with our Content / Event Marketing Managers and will report to our Senior Manager – Digital Content & Event Marketing. You will establish an effective daily marketing content strategy that will utilize various online / social platforms. Your content will support product and feature releases, new vehicle support, enthusiast events, and really just about anything that may be of interest (or entertaining) to the COBB Tuning community! Engagement and volume of content is king with this role. You will be an influencer extension of the COBB Tuning brand.
What you have:
● Passion for cars, life on the internet and digital technologies.
● Experience with relevant social platforms and what type(s) of content is best to achieve platform specific goals. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat).
● Experience with relevant video platforms and platform that utilize static and live video. (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram).
● Ability to craft messaging and utilize editorial in content creation. (Internal / External Blogs, Enthusiast Forums)
● Phone / video / camera / editing skills – Photos, video and daily content creation is going to be your wheelhouse, you should know how to create that content from both a hardware and software perspective.
● Finger on the pulse of social and digital work of our competitors and industry leaders to constantly stay at the forefront of content trends and topics.
● Ability to help with direction of larger production level shoots which may include pre-production, planning, script writing, operating all video/audio equipment and lighting set-up.
● Ensure quality, consistency and adherence to brand identity with all content produced.
● Ability to communicate clearly in person, email, chat, and phone
Qualifications and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
● Proficient with video / photo editing and Adobe Creative Suite (or similar).
● Excellent organization skills, self-directed and ability to execute on multiple projects at once.
● Car enthusiast.