Job Listings For Cobb Austin TX
Be a part of the team that leads the automotive aftermarket in understanding factory engine management systems.
Applicable candidates must have the following:
- Ability to break down very large, complex problems into manageable tasks
- Strong problem-solving and pattern recognition skills
- Ability to understand 3rd party documentation – chip, protocol, and standardized specifications
- Read/write assembly code
- Ability to effectively communicate complex, technical findings through documentation
- Ability to write code/scripts as validation, automation, etc.
- Ability to gather requirements from various sources, including end customers
- Creativity in solving complex problems using innovative approaches with limited resources
- Ability to maintain focus and direction with ambiguous requirements
Strong candidates will also demonstrate knowledge in several of the following areas:
- Experience with embedded debugging tools – JTAG, In circuit emulator, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Knowledge of communications protocols – CAN-bus, RS-232, SPI, etc.
- Hands on experience with hashing, encryption, public key algorithms, PKCS standards, etc.
- Automobile engine operation and control, dyno tuning
- IDA Pro or similar tools
- Black-box testing or reversing experience
- Security related testing
- Vulnerability research
- x86 Disassembly, OllyDbg
Compensation depends on applicable experience.
Return To Careers