Job Listings For Cobb Austin TX
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, COBB Tuning is an enthusiast-driven automotive performance and technology company dedicated to providing the world’s best vehicle tuning solutions to owners of turbocharged performance vehicles. COBB currently supports small displacement, forced induction vehicles within Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Porsche, Ford, Volkswagen, and Mitsubishi platforms. COBB prides itself in having a creative, professional, employee-focused work environment. Benefits package includes
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Simple IRA retirement plan with company matched contributions
- Paid holiday and personal time
- Gym membership subsidy
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Fulfillment Clerk, you will be part of a hard-working team who is passionate about picking, packing, and fulfilling orders for COBB’s direct, dealer network, and distribution customers. You will play a critical role by fulfilling hundreds of orders per day. This includes working with our Procurement Team to notify them when you recognize material shortages, Receiving & Quality Team for higher priority receipts, material handling, and cycle counts, and our Production Team for finished goods concerns.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE OF WORK INCLUDE:
- You will be responsible for printing and organizing picking tickets.
- You will be responsible for picking, packing, and fulfilling small one item orders as well as completing a similar process for much larger, palletized orders.
- You will work with other team members to understand and continuously improve key performance metrics for the department.
- You will participate in 5S planning, implementation, and review processes.
- You will assist our skilled Customer Service team in triage and resolve customer facing issues. In some cases, work directly with customers to help determine and permanently resolve the root cause of issues.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- You graduated high school or have a certificate equivalent to a high school degree.
- You are able to lift 80 lbs on an occasion, and able to operate pallet jacks, stand-up reach truck, and/or a standard forklift (having a current forklift certification is ideal).
- You have experience with LTL/Freight shipping.
- You are willing to work some Saturdays as needed and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include some overtime during our busy seasons.
- You have good PC computer skills.
- You need to be capable of consistently moving. You should be willing and able to operate carts, hand trucks, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of product.
- You work well in a highly collaborative team environment and you are capable of communicating well with the ability to distill information into important details.
- You take pride in your work. COBB Tuning makes high quality products and we always want to exceed customer expectations.
- You are experienced with RFSmart or a similar scanning system for order fulfillment.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are self motivated with a strong desire to learn.
- You can meet deadlines on individual tasks.
- You are eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- You have used COBB products before.
- You have experience with NetSuite ERP system.
- You have experience with RFSmart scanner system.
- You are experienced with UPS systems and shipping capabilities.
- You have experience with using office collaboration software such as GoogleDocs and are competent with, and are competent with MS Office suites.
- You have some exposure to automobile engine operation and aftermarket performance hardware operation.
COMPENSATION DEPENDS ON APPLICABLE EXPERIENCE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.