Job Listings For Cobb Austin TX
Location: Austin, TX
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, COBB is an enthusiast-driven automotive company dedicated to providing the world’s best vehicle tuning solutions to owners of turbocharged, import oriented vehicles. COBB currently supports small displacement, forced induction vehicles in Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Porsche, Ford, Volkswagen, and Mitsubishi platforms.
COBB prides itself in having a creative, professional, employee-focused work environment. Benefits package includes
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matched contributions
- Paid holiday and personal time
- Gym Membership Subsidy
More about the position:
COBB Tuning’s Scrum Master / Project Manager will help coordinate a number of software, hardware, and hard parts projects using Agile and Scrum values, principles, and practices. The successful candidate must be a detail oriented communicator that works closely with the engineering team to coordinate projects through to consumer release. The Scrum Master / Project Manager will report to the Director of Program Management.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of successful project management
- An excitement for listening and then establishing process that adds immediate value
- Constantly creating action items, next steps, and checklists
- Acts as a facilitator for conversations between peer groups
- Clear organization skills across multiple work streams
- Uses SW to track and report on projects
- Passion for purposeful and on-time meetings
- On the verge of OCD for attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly in person, email, chat, and phone
- A love to ask questions and learn
- An understanding of software and/or hardware development
- Appreciation for performance vehicles and enthusiast consumers
- 2+ years of Agile project management experience
- Knowledge and application of the Agile and Scrum framework
- Ability to lead without direct authority
- Understanding and hands-on experience with product (software and/or hard parts) development lifecycle
- Experience with project management software tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Related certification(s) such as CSM, PMP, SSGB, etc.
- Experience in cross functional teams, preferably in technical or software related fields
Compensation depends on applicable experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Return To Careers