The guys at Prime Motoring and IAG Performance continue to push the limits of Subaru performance. Yesterday, Jr’s personal car (of JR Tuned) layed down a staggering 1285whp and 950wtq at ~62PSI! As far as we know, this is the highest horsepower Subaru utilizing the factory ECU. The car makes 1000whp by 6100rpm and holds 1200whp all the way past 8500rpm with peak power hitting at 7200rpm. 60psi is made by 6000rpm, 30psi is made at 5400rpm. The car can be driven on the street just fine but be sure to pack extra undies if 5500RPM is exceeded at WOT.
Some of the main components are
- IAG Performance full STG5X sporting the new Willall Racing Pty Ltd WREJBB Billet Block. IAG TGVD/RAILS.. Pretty Much everything they make for an engine and engine bay.
- Cobb Accessport V3 using COBB Custom Features
- Flex Fuel
- Fuel Pressure Safety
- Exhaust Back Pressure monitoring
- Coolant Pressure monitoring
- Manley Performance Products, Inc. internals
- Kelford Cams Dual AVCS Cams
- Competition Clutch Triple Disk
- Pfitzner Performance Gearbox – PPG Dog box
- Driveshaft Shop Pro Levels and Carbon DS
- P&L Motorsports mini brakes
- Process West Intake manifold
- Injector Dynamics iD2000s with Dual MagnaFuel Products Inc. Prostar 750s and -10 feeds/return
- Killer B Motorsport ultimate pan/pickup setup.
- Real Street and No Limit Motorsport providing a 72-76-8385 G2 Precision Turbo & Engine turbo
- Off The Line Performance coils
- Boomba Racing Billet TB
- Koloski motorsports powder coating
- Vibrant Performance HD clamps to keep the pipes together
This is definitely an insane build! We’re looking forward to seeing more of this car as it continues to break records on the dyno and at the track.