MAZDASPEED Accessport V2 to V3 Trade-in
Accessport V2 to V3 Trade-in Program
For a limited time, exclusively through COBB, trade in your Version 2 Accessport for 50% off a brand new Accessport V3 (direct from COBB). Join the big screen, mountable, 6-monitor revolution of in-cabin tuning.
- Purchase a new upgrade eligible V3 Accessport direct from COBB for your application here: click here for products.
- Once your new product arrives, follow the included instructions to Uninstall (un-marry) your current Accessport from your vehicle.
- Please make sure to back up all of your maps with Accessport Manager.
- Pack all V2 components in your V3 box or similar sized package and ship it back to us!
- Finally, just ship your V2 back to us within 30 days.
Once received, COBB will verify your Accessport has been correctly uninstalled and will process your refund for half the V3 purchase amount (minus tax and shipping). If you have any questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-922-3059.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
* Trade-in program applies to the same make and/or part number. Example: Nissan NIS-005 for Nissan NIS-005.
The COBB V3 Trade-in is a terrific option for loyal COBB customers to upgrade to the new hardware at a significant discount. Simply purchase a new V3 and send your old, unmarried V2 back with the included shipping label. Once verified, we'll refund 50% of the purchase price to your credit card or Paypal account.
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster, easier to use and just better all around
- Interchangeable faceplates
Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
Gauges ? Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU
Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport. Download free from right HERE.
MAZ-002 Specific Features:Advanced Tuning Settings: Dial in performance features such as launch control, flat-foot shift, and wastegate duty cycle, directly from the Accessport. Simply enable “Advanced Tuning Settings” to begin.
- Launch Control ? Launch Control builds boost and generates instantaneous horsepower off the line. Once enabled, these settings can be adjusted before each flash of a compatible map.
- Flat-foot Shift - Keep the throttle on the floor during shifts and maintain boost between gears with this customizable RPM setting. Once enabled, these settings can be dialed in on the Accessport before each flash of a compatible map.
- Wastegate Duty Cycle ? Adjust your wastegate duty cycle during flashes (-50% to +10%) to correct underboost, overboost, and boost cut conditions (requires COBB OTS maps).
Accesstuner: Create custom calibrations for your vehicle using Accesstuner software! For modifications beyond COBB Stage Power Packages, custom tuning may be required. For customers interested in doing that themselves, completing a training course will be required prior to downloading the software.