Stoptech Sport Kits are the easiest way for the enthusiast to upgrade their existing rotors, lines and pads for improved braking performance while retaining the existing factory calipers and wheel fitment.
Stoptech Sport Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance improvements using direct-replacement (OEM) sized components.
Stoptech Front and Rear Slotted Sport Brake Kit Subaru STI 08-14 is rated
5.0 out of
Rated 5 out of
5k Miles So Far So GoodOverall very pleased with this kit, have driven a little over 5,000 miles since install.
- noticeable increase in stopping performance
- smooth, fluid braking, doesn't have the sudden 'bite' some perf. pads
- better in rain/snow/wet conditions over OEM
- minimal fading, handled auto-x just fine
- far less brake dust than OEM or I was expecting from aftermarket pads
- price on point or better than competitors for similar offerings
- I didn't hit that deer :)
- Pads squealed for the first 750 miles
- Will squeal under very light braking conditions at low speeds, such as parking lots, or heavy city traffic, when it's cold (below 10F/-12C)
Date published: 2016-01-13
Rated 5 out of
excellent replacement for stock pads/rotorsBought these to replace the stock pads and rotors. An excellent choice for those who want to save some money and not spring for a big brake kit. No squeaking after installation nor after a few thousand mile road trip to Alaska. They feel firm.