Volkswagen Fuel Pump Internals (Mk7/Mk7.5) GTI, Golf R, Jetta (A7) GLI
The Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump Internals will provide a significant increase in pressure where the factory pump falls short. In many cases we see the factory fuel pump begin to suffer from pressure loss when an upgraded turbocharger is installed.
- Each piston and cylinder in Autotech HPFP kit undergo high-precision grinding processes many times during their manufacture, ensuring that the most precise tolerances are maintained through the final step. Not the cheapest way to make them, but the best way.
- Each piston and cylinder are match-ground and serialized to ensure absolute precision and the utmost longevity.
- Autotech was the first to incorporate plasma DLC coating on HPFP components to reduce friction losses and increase performance. Others have tried to follow by adding a coating to their parts. However, the DLC process alone is not enough ? it is not a cure for substandard precision ? the parts must be engineered specifically for the process to take full advantage: Autotech?s are. The success we have in the field can attest to that.
Ensuring a vehicle's fuel delivery system is capable of supporting its airflow modifications is vital. Common turbocharger upgrades see the factory fuel pump fall short.
The Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump Internals will provide adequate fuel where the stock pump may suffer from pressure loss.
- Precision Machined Piston & Cylinder
- Serialized Matching Piston & Cylinder Sets
- DLC Coated Components