COMING SOON, an all new Flex Fuel solution for Subaru.
SUBARU CAN GATEWAY MODULE AND MOUNTING BRACKET
- Supports plug and play integration with a vehicle’s CAN bus, providing a seamless solution for reading and reacting to sensor data from multiple sources that can then be utilized by the ECU for tuning.
- Allows for adding aftermarket sensor data, including flex fuel, without interfering with existing OE sensor inputs.
- Billet aluminum, CNC machined case tested to OE level environmental standards.
- Utilizes proprietary, modular harnesses with motorsport grade, weather-sealed connections to vehicle and sensors.
- Compatible with a wide range of sensors and inputs, to support an expanding list of years, makes, and models.
- Mounts to a vehicle specific bracket using high grade stainless steel hardware.
- Capable of supporting up to 6 digital or analog inputs
What the heck is CAN? Watch our CQC below for a quick explanation!
For those who may not recall, this is not our first CAN Gateway. Our Nissan GT-R CAN Gateway application was launched back in 2019. The COBB CAN Gateway allows for seamless integration of Flex Fuel tuning without needing to hijack important OEM sensor inputs.