The time has finally come. The V2 Accessport was a game-changing device in the DIY tuning community when it was introduced over a decade ago, but its days are now officially numbered. Starting on 1/1/19, all further support of any kind for the V2 Accessport will cease.
What does that mean exactly?
- The V2 to V3 Trade-in Program will end 12/31/2018.
- New requests for Accesstuner will no longer be offered to V2 users. Currently installed software versions will remain active for current users.
- A “Golden” version of Accessport Manager will be hosted and available to all users but future versions of APM may be incompatible.
- Future Windows compatibility is not guaranteed and if Microsoft releases an update that breaks software, there will be no fix on our end.
- V2 Accessport service and repairs have already ceased prior to this announcement. (more details here)
- ECUs that have been bricked while using a V2 can still be recovered by our Repairs Department, but the V2 will not be serviced.
Please contact Customer Support if you have any questions:
Phone – 866-922-3059
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org