COBB Subaru 4 Bar MAP Sensor Kit - Cast Manifold WRX/STI/FXT
Our Subaru 4 Bar MAP Sensor Kit is a plug and play solution that allows for precise measurement of pressures up to 4 Bar.
This kit consists of both our billet aluminum adapter and pre-terminated 4 Bar sensor. The billet aluminum adapter is anodized black with a laser etched "C" logo. 1/8" NPT threads allow for simple, leak-free installation of the pressure sensor. An included o-ring and hardware allows for leak-free installation into the throttle body.
The pressure sensor itself is made up of a stainless steel body and flying leads terminated into an OEM quality connector, allowing for direct plug-and-play installation into supported Subarus.
- Accurate to within +/- 1% Full Scale
- Linear 0.5v to 4.5v Output
- <1ms Response Time
- 0-60psi Absolute Pressure Measurement
Most Subarus are equipped with either a 2.5 or 3 bar MAP sensor from the factory which allows accurate reading up to either 21.5psi or 28.8psi (respectively). For vehicles targeting boost values higher than that, an upgraded sensor is required for accurate measurement and control.
Custom Tuning Required
- Billet Aluminum Adapter w/ 1/8" NPT Threads
- OEM Quality Plug-and-Play Connector
- Total Error Band <1% Full Scale (+/- 0.6psi)
- <1 ms Response Time
- Retains OEM Sensor DTC Detection Capabilities