COBB is excited to announce the full world market support for the latest generation of the 2012 and 2013 Nissan GT-R (2011-2012 World Market). This support will be rolled into our existing Nissan GT-R Accessports, part numbers AP-NIS-005 and AP-NIS-006. Our Accesstuner software has also been updated to allow custom tuning of the 2012 and 2013 Nissan GT-R by both professional tuners and DIY tuners alike. Read on for more details about the work COBB is doing to make sure the Accessport is the most comprehensive tuning solution for GT-R performance enthusiasts.
Off the Shelf Map Improvements
Along with the application support, COBB would also like to announce the most comprehensive set of Off The Shelf COBB GTR calibrations to date with features directly requested by COBB GTR customers.
- Map support for different fuel types translating to the perfect tune for your region’s fuel type.
- 100 octane performance maps available for free download from the COBB website.
- Up to 4 boost levels (13, 15, 17, 18 psi) and valet mode per calibration – easily accessible from cruise control buttons.
- Popular mechanical configurations supported including stock (Stage 1) and exhaust modifications (Stage 2) in addition to 2.75” and 3.0” diameter COBB SF and BigSF GT-R intake kits.
- 2011 ADM GT-R
- 2011 East Asia GT-R
- 2011 EDM GT-R
- 2011 Gulf Spec. GT-R
- 2011 JDM GT-R
- 2011 South Africa GT-R
- 2012 ADM GT-R
- 2012 East Asia GT-R
- 2012 EDM GT-R
- 2012 Gulf Spec. GT-R
- 2012 South Africa GT-R
- 2012 USDM GT-R
- 2013 USDM GT-R
Map Revision (version 404):
OEM Intake/COBB SF Intake (2.75”):
- Stage1 91 OCT or 95 RON v404
- Stage1 93 OCT or 97 RON v404
- Stage1 100 OCT or 102 RON v404
- Stage1 ACN91 OCT or 95 RON v404
- Stage2 91 OCT or 95 RON v404
- Stage2 93 OCT or 97 RON v404
- Stage2 100 OCT or 102 RON v404
- Stage2 ACN91 OCT or 95 RON v404
COBB BigSF (3.0”):
- Stage1+BigSF 91 OCT or 95 RON v404
- Stage1+BigSF 93 OCT or 97 RON v404
- Stage1+BigSF 100 OCT or 102 RON v404
- Stage1+BigSF ACN91 OCT or 95 RON v404
- Stage2+BigSF 91 OCT or 95 RON v404
- Stage2+BigSF 93 OCT or 97 RON v404
- Stage2+BigSF 100 OCT or 102 RON v404
- Stage2+BigSF ACN91 OCT or 95 RON v404
The Nissan GT-R Performance mapping for v404 includes:
- Real -Time map switching with the cruise control buttons.
- This Accessport firmware enables users to switch between real-time maps on-the-fly using cruise control controls. The v4.04 calibrations contain 4 to 5 active map slots targeting 15, 16, 17 and 10 psi (valet). Some high octane calibrations contain map slots targeting 18+ psi. See the map long description for specific details. Peak boost levels will vary with altitude and exhaust modifications.
- Heads up display based engine knock warning.
- Knock monitoring with the Heads-Up-Display is not available for MY11+ GT-Rs during this initial release. Knock activity can be observed by monitoring the “High Det. Flag” and “Dynamic Timing Advance” monitors on the Accessport