Porsche Accesstuner Pro Updates
New Vehicle Support
In our continued effort to offer the most comprehensive tuning solution available for the Porsche aftermarket, we now offer full custom tuning support for the Porsche 981 Cayman / Boxster.
Map Comparison Tool
Accesstuner Pro now comes equipped with a map comparison tool which allows users to quickly identify table changes made. See the new “Compare” menu for feature mapping. These new tools allow 2 maps to be compared against each other. Map Compare guide can be found here.
Tuning Guide Updates
- Updated help file cover sheet to point to the new “Customer Support Center“.
- Migrated existing tuning guides to the Porsche Accesstuner Support landing page.
- Added Porsche 981 tuning guide resources.
Accesstuner Start-up Background
Start-up background address problem where ECU selection dialog disappears from the foreground when other applications are open.
Porsche Accessport Updates – 184.108.40.206-11609
Updated Maps for Porsche 991 Turbo
New Boost Response Strategies:
- Stock Boost Response(SBR)
- Boost will stay similar to the stock calibration. Low and medium throttle angles remain relatively unchanged. High throttle angles will have increased boost over stock but the same power ouput as the ABR map.
- Aggressive Boost Response(ABR)
- Boost will build more aggressively than stock at low to medium throttle angles. High throttle angles will have the same power output as the SBR map. These maps are very similar to our initial V101 map.
New Stage 3 Off The Shelf Maps
- Stage3 maps require an exhaust system upgrade and larger aftermarket intercoolers.
Added Porsche 981 C20 ROM Support
Users that were previously using a BETA firmware update can now utilize our full release firmware version to support 981 Cayman/Boxster vehicles equipped with Porsche’s C20 ROM version.
Customizable Start-Up Screens
Users can now customize their Accessport by adding an image to be used as the start-up screen! For instructions, reference the guide found here: Customizable Start-Up Screen Setup
Restore OTS Maps
The V3 Accessport can now restore OTS maps that have been deleted. See “Tune” –> “Restore OTS Maps”. This feature allows users to access new revision maps removing the need to uninstall the Accessport or need to download maps from cobbtuning.com/maps.
IMSA Industry Partnership
COBB Tuning is now an official Industry Partner for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Continental SportsCar Challenge! We will be helping all race teams that use the COBB Accessport as their preferred method for ECU tuning and ECU data acquisition. This will be focused on all Porsche 981 chassis vehicles including the new 2016 GT4 Clubsport. We are looking forward to a competitive season and taking everything we learn from the race track and putting it into the products that we sell to continue to make the best Porsche ECU tuning solution on the planet!