The previous Ford release brought a ton of new stuff for the Fiesta and Focus ST. Unfortunately, it also had a few bugs. These bugs have been addressed with the v503 maps which can be had with a simple firmware update!
Map switching slot notifier will no longer appear when only 1 map slot is configured. If 2 or more slots are configured, the notifier will work as normal.
- Fixed an issue when in cruise control and using the cancel/resume button to disengage then re-engage cruise control, the map switching notifier is displayed. (Fiesta ST Only)
- Fixed an issue affecting Catalyst Temperature Calculation, should now show reasonable values. (Focus ST Only)
- Improved and fixed functionality of “Anti-Theft” maps.
- Grille Shutter U0284 DTC fix for Focus ST maps.
Ford Accesstuner: 188.8.131.52-14597
- (Focus ST, Fiesta ST, Fusion) Added new toggle “Enable Anti-Theft Mode” that allows activation of anti-theft mode in created maps.
- Added “Copy Tables” feature to Focus RS vehicle definitions.
- (Focus ST Gen. 2 CCF, Fiesta ST Gen. 2 CCF, Focus RS Gen1) Arranged tables to their respected folders.
- Fuel Scalar Stoich. Setpoint (OEM) -> Added to the “Fuel Scalar” folder for ease of access when not using 5-way Fuel Scalar.
- Master Switch (Flat Foot Shifting) -> Moved into the main “Flat Foot Shifting” folder.
- Master Switch (Launch Control) -> Moved into the main “Launch Control” folder.
- Enable Switch (LC Failure Detection Override) -> Moved into the main “Launch Control” folder.
- Enable Switch (LC Clutch Pedal Bypass) -> Moved into the main “Launch Control” folder.
- Enable Switch (5-Way Ignition Timing Offset) -> Moved into the main “Ignition Offset” folder.
- Strategy Switch (5-Way Ignition Timing Offset) -> Moved into the main “Ignition Offset” folder.