The guys at Prime Motoring and IAG Performance continue to push the limits of Subaru performance. This week, Jr’s personal car layed down over 1200whp and nearly 900wtq. As far as we know, this is the highest horsepower Subaru utilizing the factory ECU.
A complete modification list can be seen in the video, but a few of the main components are listed below.
- IAG Stage 4xtreme Block
- IAG Stage 5 heads (Kelford cams)
- Cobb Accessport V3 using COBB Custom Features
- Flex Fuel
- Fuel Pressure Safety
- Exhaust Back Pressure monitoring
- Coolant Pressure monitoring
- Injector Dynamics ID2000 Fuel Injectors
- Precision Turbocharger
With this much power on tap, we can’t wait to see what this car is capable of at the upcoming Innagural Subaru Nationals event in Byron, Illinois.