New Vehicle Support
April marks a quick update for the Nissan GT-R platform. New vehicle support has now been added! Support has now been added for the
- 2014 JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Nismo Nissan GT-R
- 2016 SADM (South African Domestic Market) Nissan GT-R
- 2017 USDM (United States Domestic Market) Nismo Nissan GT-R
- 2016 EDM (European Domestic Market) Nismo Nissan GT-R
- 2016 GS (Gulf Spec) Nismo Nissan GT-R
Compatible Accessports include the AP3-NIS-007 and AP3-NIS-008 part numbers. As with previous model years these Accessports support, the difference is that the 008 part number has the ability to re-flash the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Each of these newly supported Nismo vehicles include Accessport (Stage0 maps only) and Accesstuner support. The 2016 SADM non-Nismo GT-R includes the full suite of Off The Shelf Maps and is supported with the Accesstuner Software. Custom tuning through a Protuner near you is also now available.
A live tracing issue has been addressed in Accesstuner Software. This feature will now function as intended.
The next release marks some major milestones for the GT-R platform. This should be available to all (including Accesstuner) users in the near future.